Scarlett Curtis is a hardworking and qualified ex-student of Bournemouth University having a vast experience in SEO and web development along with the managerial skills. He successfully completed his courses on marketing and business management and also underwent training in IT. This is why he is very comfortable with operating and repairing electronic equipment like computers along with the knowledge and understanding of the business industry. He can even diagnose problems related to electronics, networks, and mobile phones. He is known to have specialization in different areas of SEO, customer support services, sales operation, coding programs, creating and managing websites, electronic devices diagnostic, etc.
Work experience of Scarlett Curtis includes the following
- Post his graduation from Bournemouth University in 2013, he worked as a marketing intern at Homestay Technologies where he used to manage link building, content writing, SEO and social networks. He used to create and update reports on different site positions using Google Analytics. He also worked there as a PR.
- He then worked as a Customer Support manager at Dotcom Consultancy Ltd. where he used to help users resolve their problems efficiently.
- At Bazaarvoice, he was a Client Care Specialist focussing on technical solutions to customer problems. He grew his technical expertise and client-relationship skill. He used to interact with clients from various brand names worldwide.
- He then worked as a Client Services Executive at Hyperoptic Limited, London carrying out the operations area of providing broadband to the houses and buildings. He used to manage the operations of sale people in his office and arranged access to buildings.
- Finally, he joined Adthena, London as a Customer Experience Specialist and has continued serving the company since then. He helps in assisting the customers and diagnosing their problems so as to provide the right solution for them. This enables him to work with various companies in the world.